[tac_plus] Mysql command accounting support

Aristotelis arisg at noc.uoa.gr
Fri Aug 3 13:34:43 UTC 2012

  Hello,

We wanted to add support for command accounting to our cisco gear, and as
it seemed the case cisco only supports command accounting through tacacs+
and not radius. (We use Freeradius for AAA). Therefore I took tacacs+
daemon and coded some support to provide command accounting to mysql db.
In this email you can find attached the patch that adds this support, in
case you want to add it to future releases.
 For more info on this you can also see :

http://3laloynkai2xoreyoyn.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/cisco-tacacs-accounting-to-mysql-db/

  Best Regards
   Aristotelhs