[tac_plus] Mysql command accounting support

Aristotelis arisg at noc.edunet.gr
Tue Aug 21 20:51:13 UTC 2012

 Sorry for the repost, but somehow I think that my previous email to the
list never arrived.

We wanted to add support for command accounting to our cisco gear, and as
it seemed the case cisco only supports command accounting through tacacs+
and not radius. (We use Freeradius for AAA). Therefore I took tacacs+
daemon and coded some support to provide command accounting to mysql db.
In this email you can find attached the patch that adds this support, do
you think it is something of interest for future releases?
 For more info on this you can also see :

http://3laloynkai2xoreyoyn.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/cisco-tacacs-accounting-to-mysql-db/

 Best Regards,
  Aristotelhs