[tac_plus] Two factor authentication

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Fri Feb 10 18:37:46 UTC 2012

Looking at two factor authentication with WiKiD.  They have tac_plus
support, but I’m trying to convince them to keep their passwords in a
separate file instead of writing over the tac_plus.conf each time.  I’d
write a patch, but I’m no good at Java and I need to cleanup do_auth.
Getting to the point: Anybody besides me have any interest in this?

of public business,is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act, and may be disclosed to third parties.