[tac_plus] tac_plus compile to HPUX

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Feb 24 00:38:59 UTC 2012

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:25:13AM +0000, Pereira, Fernando (Americas RDE):
> Hello heasley,
>
> I fix the issue with installing some missing libraries, and the configure script works, but now I got an error on make install, can you help ?
>
> # ./configure --without-libwrap
> #
>

> # make install
> /usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
>    getspnam (first referenced in pwlib.o) (code)
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> *** Error exit code 1
>
> Stop.
> #

the script thinks it has shadow passwords.  you have to figure out why, if
it doesnt, or whats missing if it does.

> Fernando Pereira
> Americas Production Engineering
> HP Enterprise Services

i think that you can just remove the flex check for now; it will be required
for 5.0.  flex has features that sysv flex does not.