[tac_plus] Should optional A/V pair be sent?

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:41:32 UTC 2012

On the server side, that makes sense. Thanks for confirming! :) I will take
this back to Brocade to request that they send the attribute they are
requiring for successful authorization.

As for devices that freak out when they receive optional AVP, if anyone can
think of any that would be helpful! I have a large environment with many
and varied devices that are so ancient there is no hope of getting some
kind of firmware bug corrected. :)

--
Jathan.