[tac_plus] Questions about a simple setup.

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:42:48 UTC 2012

My hashes are in the tac_plus.conf file, bypassing pam and passwd
files for authentication entirely. I find it easier to do it that way
as I have custom scripts deploying all users to all tacacs_servers - the
company's needs are quite complex in that regard.

Plus, IIRC I ran into an issue originally with enable passwds - I
couldn't get them to work properly in a separate file. I've never
bothered checking back if it works now (I have no real need of it).

--
Alan McKinnnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com