[tac_plus] multiple patches?

Joe Moore joe.moore at holidaycompanies.com
Wed Jul 25 14:25:33 UTC 2012

I have been running tac_plus 4.0.4.19 with the auth-fail-lock patch as required by our security assessor.

I recently added some Nexus 5500 series switches to the network so now I have to deal with PAP authentication requests. Keeping plain text passwords in the tac_plus.conf file is not an option. I'm thinking about using the PAP/PAM patch for that.

Can I apply both patches to the source code or do I have to choose one or the other?

                                                Thanks in advance!