[tac_plus] multiple patches?

Joe Moore joe.moore at holidaycompanies.com
Fri Jul 27 15:51:11 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan McKinnon [mailto:alan.mckinnon at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:16 AM
To: Joe Moore
Subject: Re: [tac_plus] multiple patches?

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:42:34 +0000
Joe Moore <joe.moore at holidaycompanies.com> wrote:

> [...]

Joe,

I see what you mean. My infrastructure works differently - we generate the tacacs passwords and store only the hashes so it's trivial for me to write them out to tac_plus.conf.

Your needs are different though.

I don't have experience with either of the patches you mention, so I can't be of much further help other than to ask "Do both patches apply cleanly?"

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com

Alan,

I'll try applying both patches early next week and see what happens...

			...jgm