[tac_plus] accounting to syslog. tac_plus F4.0.4.19

Antonio Ojea Garcia antonio.ojea.garcia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:49:31 UTC 2012

I had this problem with accounting on tacacs using syslog.
I have solved it using logstash to read the file, modify the records and
send them to a central syslog.
However, I'm using splunk now, it's easy to search and report on events and
if you don't have so much data (500MB a day) it is free. I replaced
logstash with splunk light forwarder and it reads the logs and send them to
the central splunk server.