[tac_plus] Mapping user name to another user name

Jeff Wieland wieland at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 7 18:55:59 UTC 2012

We authenticate against the system shadow file.  We have a user
who has a certain login that cannot be changed, but for whom we
need to use a different login for tacacs.  Is there a way to do
this?  I'm not seeing an option in man page for tacacs+ for it.

--
          Jeff Wieland            |         Purdue University
   Network Systems Administrator  |        ITSO UNIX Platforms