[tac_plus] rename the binary tac_plus

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:36:33 UTC 2013

I need to point tac_plus to two different pam library pam_ldap and
pam_radius.

The only way I can think of doing it is by renaming the binary to ``foo''
and create
a new file /etc/pam.d/foo. But it does not work, like ssh does.

So, I need to rename it during compile. Any suggestion on how to do that?

I tried to modify the bin_PROGRAMS, but then make fails with No rule for
the target.

Thanks for your help.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu