[tac_plus] Extend "default authentication" using "PAM"

Kouhei Maeda mkouhei at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 01:02:07 UTC 2013

2013/11/1 Brandon Ewing <nicotine at warningg.com <javascript:;>>:
> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 02:10:52AM +0900, Kouhei Maeda wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I customised tacplus related "default authentication" top level
>> directive to enable to use PAM.
>>

> Does this patch cover enable authentication as well?  Cisco ASA doesn't
like
> priviledge assignment from TACACS, IIRC.

I have understood your question that the "enable authentication" is the
authentication when  changeing to enable mode.
If so, it is No.
My patch covers the authentication of login network devices, etc. only.
That does not support changing to enable mode.

Best regard,
--
Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei at gmail.com | palmtb.net>
 KeyID 4096R/7E37CE41