[tac_plus] updating configure.in(ac) for automake 1.14

David M. Syzdek david.syzdek at acsalaska.net
Tue Dec 30 17:57:29 UTC 2014

Heasley,

Is there a public repository we can use to pull the combined patches? I'm and working on a series of patches to submit, and I'd like to keep them in sync with your repository as much as possible in order to make it easier to merge if you accept them.

--David M. Syzdek

David M. Syzdek                             david.syzdek at acsalaska.net
IP Engineering                                   Work: +1 907 550 8389
                                                 Cell: +1 907 980 1151
Alaska Communications Systems, Inc
MS #53
600 Telephone Avenue