[tac_plus] Need help with do_auth config

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:57:23 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Daniel Schmidt <daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov>
wrote:

> I've never had a Alcatel Lucent switch to test.  I'm not sure what options
> it sends; getopt does not correctly parse missing fields.  (hence the
> -fix_crs_bug option)  When I get time, I need to iterate through
> sys.argv[1:] and remove any blank options.

yes Alcatel lucent does not generate any log, not even DEBUG log when I
login to router unlike cisco.

It starts logging only when I start typing on the router after the login,
and / or when I exit or logout of the
router.

I can collect some debug log for you to parse. What debug level log you
need with tac_plus? I usually
use "-d 8 -d 16", but I can add more levels. I can provide some log tonight
when they are not busy.