[tac_plus] - Latest Stable Version you are running

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:37:33 UTC 2014

On 10/10/2014 14:04, Alan Alejandro Villaverde wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> I wondered which is the latest stable version you are running. In our case
> we are running tacacs+-F4.0.4.25.
>
> Do you know if it is time to make an upgrade? What do you think? Is there
> any new stable version?
>
> BR

4.0.4.27a is latest. However, it's a minor change from 4.0.4.25 and
fully detailed in the Changelogs. Review those - you will know if you
need them. If not, there's no need to upgrade.

5.0.0a1 is not usable, don't try it. It's a first effort at heasley's
long-intended reorganize of the code base.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com