[tac_plus] - Latest Stable Version you are running

Alan Alejandro Villaverde alan.villaverde at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:05:42 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

Could you please teach me where I have to add this line?
I added this line into the group access list section. I dont know if it is
ok, but the tacacs don´t show me any error.

NOTE: the tacacs production server is running F4.0.4.25

group = todo_super_user {
service = exec {
priv-lvl = 15
}
service = ciscowlc {
role1 = ALL
}
acl = todo
}

Here the log: ( logging -d 16)

login query for 'avillaverde' unknown-port from 10.85.206.34 accepted

The authentication is valid, but the wireless controller is still prompting
to me user and password again.

Do you have a WLC running 7.3.101.0 and authenticating with tacacs? Maybe I
am missing some configuration items.

I will appreciate so much your help.

--
Alan Alejandro Villaverde.

                                    ,JL.
                                  j@, Zv
                                uJ.u at qJ
                              :LBO:v1
                           :r1@  MB
                          G1 rB8Ur          ,
                         r at Ei  O        .7  @.
                       :N,:BBO05v,:, :7  u  Or
                      vM at r:E: rqr,:  .v  X  Or
                    7 at r v at U   ,@:::  5  .L  M:
                  YO:2 at OS.     .   .7:  N  iP
                  Y at riBr      ,:i:::  :q  ,q.
                    qk              :ii  YO.
                             iv7r77r   iGF              :7v7
                                    :u0u.   7Lj      ;5k1r7BN
                            7P552552v:      LUM1,  7FUi:..v at B
                                              ik7JMJ. ..,v at rk.
      _..._                                    Y8. vL: .5 at v E.
   /  _   _  \                              .P:   J7LEBO   Bi
   | (o)_(o) |                             .1      i at B7  .MU
    \(     ) /                             2     :M at u  .uMi
    //'._.'\ \                            :k  :U at BOi:vSM2B
   //   .   \ \                            7E at B@B at O8PrMk ;B