[tac_plus] TAC_PLUS With A10 Networks NAT Appliance

Linda Slater lslater at yorku.ca
Mon Sep 15 19:07:26 UTC 2014

Hi

We are trying to integrate A10 Networks NAT appliance into our TAC+Plus
server.   We are having issues being able to add individual users with
different privilege levels such as "enable mode " and "Read only mode"

The version of A10 we are using is 2.8.1.

Question:  Is anyone using TACACS  as AAA for the A10 Network appliance ?
If you are how have set-up the user access?

Regards

Linda
Linda Slater | Senior Network Designer, Network Development | University
Information Technology