[tac_plus] What part of tac_plus daemon configuration does "aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+" command in Cisco IOS TACACS+ client check?

Krux krux at thcnet.net
Tue Apr 14 15:45:38 UTC 2015

Authorization exec is used to tell the Cisco device to use the privilege level specified by the TACACS+ server when logging in. For example privilege level 15. This means you don't have to issue the enable command.  It is also required if you want to use features like the scp server to push firmware to your device, since the scp server requires that your exec level be 15 on login.
perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'