[tac_plus] Cisco Nexus Authorization problem

John Fraizer john at op-sec.us
Mon Aug 17 21:45:28 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 2:03 PM, <Kevin.Cruse at instinet.com> wrote:

> Just fyi - I've configured the command "#aaa authorization
> config-commands" as well, for some reason it does not show up in
> configuration.

There is some interesting trivia behind that.  "aaa authorization
config-commands" is the "default" behavior.  BUT, if someone has issued "no
aaa authorization config-commands" on the device (which also does not show
up in the config), the behavior changes.  You have to issue "aaa
authorization config-commands" to reenable the behavior.

You just have to love those hidden gems!

John