[tac_plus] TACACS Solution?

Matt Almgren matta at surveymonkey.com
Fri Jul 24 20:28:09 UTC 2015

That’s an interesting question.  TAC+ s the medium/method that is used as the medium for the PCI requirement.

PCI states that configurations have to be backed up to a secure location.  There’s no mention of “what” software is used, as long as the above holds true.

1.2.2 Secure and synchronize router configuration files.