[tac_plus] need to inteface tac_plus with openldap

John Fraizer john at op-sec.us
Sat Mar 21 23:18:13 UTC 2015

Linux box configured to do ldap Auth running tac_plus with PAM
authentication.  Let PAM do the heavy lifting.  Just an aside though,
you're adding a point of failure. Ldap goes down you're locked out of your
tacacs server and any devices that use it for aaa.

John Fraizer
--Sent from my Android phone.
Please excuse any typos.