[tac_plus] Authentication using Likewise and AD

Matt Almgren matta at surveymonkey.com
Tue Mar 31 04:45:30 UTC 2015

Hey John/list,

I’ve been banging my head on this all day.  I’m hoping that since you replied you might have some insight into getting TAC+, Likewise, and PAM to play nice together.

I’m assuming that you have a modified pam.d module that handles the tac_plus authentication?   I’ve tried to use different variations in my PAM module, with no success.  Can you give me some tips on what you have working, if you have experience working with Likewise?

Thanks, Matt