[tac_plus] Authentication using Likewise and AD

Matt Almgren matta at surveymonkey.com
Tue Mar 31 14:22:58 UTC 2015

One thing I¹m not sure of, and I¹m going to try this morningŠ

Since we have Likewise installed, is filling out the ldap.conf necessary?
 Perhaps that¹s the problem, but I figured Likewise would be the connector
and the LDAP config wouldn¹t be needed.

I see there¹s an /etc/ldap.conf and also a /etc/ldap/ldap.conf.  Does it
matter which one is filled out?

Thanks, Matt