[tac_plus] Full AAA logging / supported configuration

Sean spedersen.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:39:01 UTC 2016

That’s a possibility; it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve needed to tinker with source code to adjust something. I would rather see it officialy, though, so I want to give heasley a chance to comment.

Otherwise I’ll try and hunt it down myself.

I agree, TACACS+ isn’t the perfect solution. I want to move to SSH key-based authentication soon, but lack the ability to centrally manage it in a convenient manner.