[tac_plus] restrict by time of the day

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:03:09 UTC 2017

On 10/04/2017 23:00, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Daniel Schmidt <daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov>
> wrote:
>
>> I've considered added it to do_auth before, but this is the first time
>> anybody expressed interest.
>>

> We have a requirement to deny any config change for certain group during
> trading hours

I haven't looked at do_auth.py for ages, but the idea is not too hard if
you have elementary python coding knowledge[1]

Python support for time and day functions is extensive and high-quality

[1] If not, now is an excellent time to google "python the hard way" and
work through the exercises. In many ways python is the new perl and
almost required knowledge for sysadmins just like proficiency in writing
reasonable bash

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckinnon at gmail.com