[tac_plus] md5 and tac_plus

Mitch Raful (ITaaS) mitch.raful at dimensiondata.com
Thu Mar 16 03:36:26 UTC 2017

Ok, I’ve gotten much closer and can totally de-obfuscate the packet and get this…

  8  10.163.252.27 : Invalid AUTHEN/START packet (check keys)

Could I also be getting this because the device I am attempting to authenticate with is not permitted in an ACL?

Thanks,

Mitch

Mitch Raful
Sr. Network Engineer