[tac_plus] Different AV pairs for the same service

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Mon May 15 17:38:14 UTC 2017

I am using tacacs to aaa nexus equipment and now a firepower chassis
manager.  My 'admins' group is configured like so:

group = admins {
        default service = permit
        service = exec {
             priv-lvl = 15
#           optional shell:roles = "admin network-admin"
             optional shell:roles = "network-admin"
             optional shell:roles = "admin"
             }
        service = AMP {
            role = "tacacs"
        }
        service = gigamon {
        }

}

The problem is the nexus equipment uses the network-admin role while the
firepower chassis manager uses the admin role.  While I can probably create
one role on the other box, I was wondering if there was an easier way to
resolve this issue.  As you see I have tried a space separated list as well
as individual statements.

For further reference here is the documentation on the firepower tacacs
config:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/fxos201/web-config/b_GUI_ConfigGuide_FXOS_201/user_management.html#concept_2770BFB3259042F5A4420595A0A6946C

--
Munroe Sollog