[tac_plus] Different AV pairs for the same service

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Mon May 15 20:41:08 UTC 2017

I know about do_auth.py and I have been avoiding re-implementing my config
using it until I understand how to do everything.  I haven't found an
example of a do_auth config that allows me to specify different AV pairs
for different devices within the same group though.

--
Munroe Sollog
Senior Network Engineer
munroe at lehigh.edu