[tac_plus] Auth Fail Lock (AFL) patch

Daniel Schmidt daniel.schmidt at wyo.gov
Thu May 3 19:10:26 UTC 2018

I believe I have updated Mark Ellzey Thomas's AFL patch for 4.0.4.28
referenced here:

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/tac_plus/2009-September/000508.html

Please note:
I needed this patch for reasons too banal to admit and thought I might
share the result.  Using PAM to reference another system that locks user
account may be preferable for most.  Also, while I do claim it seems to
work fine, I do not claim I did it right, I could not get autoconf to work
as you may see from this patch.  (Appreciate tips on dark art of autoconf,
I am but an lowly network engineer)

Thanks

of public
business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be
disclosed to third parties.