[tac_plus] tac_plus enable additional commands for hwtacacs

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Thu Aug 22 14:07:37 UTC 2019

Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 01:37:54PM +0000, Prince Msimanga [ MTN South Africa ]:
> Hi,
>
>     Can i use tac_plus.conf file to load configuration to authenticate both cisco and huawei devices at the same time.
>
>         What config should I have on the on my centos server?

I do not know of any specific requirements of Hauwei.  It should be able
to support both without any unusual configuration.  Sometimes, different
vendors require special AVPs; these should be specified as optional AVPs
in the configuration.

Also see external authorization methods and do_auth.py.