[tac_plus] Escaping special characters within double quotes

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Nov 8 19:33:15 UTC 2019

Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 07:29:49PM +0000, Viswanathan, Vasanth:
> Thanks John ! It works now. I had done a similar change to get around the problem. But I was not sure if there was a special reason to only allowing certain characters after a backslash inside double quotes which is why I started the email. Will you merge the diff to tac_plus code base? And will it be available in a follow-up tac_plus version?

super, thanks for reporting & confirming the fix.

it has been committed.  I made a few other changes that i'm still testing
and have one other that I would like to commit & test.  After that, I
will roll a new version and announce it on the tac_plus-announce ML.