[tac_plus] Set different privilege level per device

Eric Koons ekoons5159 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:12:44 UTC 2021

Is there a way to set a different privilege  per device using the same login credentials?  So for example our switches and routers require a privilege level of 15, but we have an Optical transport system where the superuser is privilege level 3.  The work around at the moment is to use 2 different login credentials.  I’d like to see if I could use a single login credential and have tacacs send the correct privilege level based upon some determined characteristic.