[tac_plus] Please help with tac_plus

Elliot Johnson elliot.johnson at hayley-group.co.uk
Mon May 16 17:27:09 UTC 2022

Hello,

We are trying to run tac_plus version F4.0.4.26 on a CentOS 7 box.

We have a config with a group section like this:

group = netadmin {
    default service = permit
    acl             = hgl
    service         = exec {
                        priv-lvl = 15
                      }
}

When we start the tac_plus process, we get this reported by systemd:

May 16 18:23:06 g000063 tac_plus[19305]: /etc/rc.d/init.d/tac_plus: line 22: [: =: unary operator expected

Line 22 is "default service = permit"

What is the syntax we should use for this config entry? All the online guides only suggest what we have already put.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Elliot Johnson - Infrastructure Manager - Group IT
Hayley Group Limited
Shelah Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3PG, England
[Tel] +44 (0)121 585 5334 | [Email] elliot.johnson at hayley-group.co.uk<mailto:elliot.johnson at hayley-group.co.uk>
Company No: 1257303 VAT No: GB 292 0546 04 The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. The views expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of Hayley Group Limited and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction contained within.