Problems with RE matching in .cloginrc

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Oct 19 01:34:53 UTC 2001

Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 11:09:08PM -0400, Andrew Partan:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 06:31:36PM +1300, Dylan Hall wrote:
> > The workaround is to remove the check for $loginname@$router from
> > jlogin. Can you suggest a more elegant fix?
>
> Hmm; I think that jlogin is the only *login that has this login at router
> stuff.  I think that this bit should be removed.  Is anyone using it?
> 	--asp at partan.com (Andrew Partan)

i put that in there a _long_ time ago.  i can't remember why and (grumble)
the cvs note is empty, but suspect it was a stepping stone.  however, i
see how it might be useful for a passphrase, granted "user at host" probably
isnt the right thing.  comments?

otherwise, it should go.