blogin Timeout

andrew.reynolds at nspower.ca andrew.reynolds at nspower.ca
Wed May 1 18:30:23 UTC 2002

I'd also be interested in knowing if anyone has gotten this to work on a
Nortel Passport (Accelar) 8600, with firmware 3.0.2. I can use blogin to
run commands, but even after updating brancid to use the correct commands
to turn off cli paging and to dump the config, I don't seem to be able to
retrieve the config automatically.

--
Andrew Reynolds, CCNA
Senior Network Analyst
andrew.reynolds at nspower.ca
(902)428-6508

I'm having problems logging into a Nortel (Accelar 1200) - blogin hangs
and times out. I have had the same problem with 2.2b8 and 2.2 on 2
different machines. I am using expect-5.32.2-65, tcl/tk-8.3.3-65 on
RH7.2 (2.4.9-31), but have also tried expect-5.24 on mandrake
(2.2.14-15)
I have tried various combinations of entries in .cloginrc, but always
with the same result. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Fergus Roche
Loudeye Technologies