FW: Rancid and cisco 1900's ?

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Wed Apr 14 05:18:24 UTC 2004

I dont have any, but some (sorry forgot the name) helped debug it.  It
should work with those that have the menu option in rancid-2.3.

be forewarned, that while 2.3 is up for ftp, it was not announced since
there seemse to be an issue w/ older expect versions and regexes and o/s
mixes.  Thus far, pre 5.40 seems broken, though I have not tried 5.39.
Should not affect those not interested in CatOS or clogin -x...

Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 02:25:00PM +0930, darren: