Scripts

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Fri Apr 23 14:40:47 UTC 2004

On 23.04.2004 16:27 Edwards, Thomas wrote:

> Nope, just less typing is all.

I.e. you are saving 9 characters ... Maybe something more general that
processes a file with lines like "list of commands<SEP>list of devices"
would be more useful though it's also a no-brainer (just have the
command wrapped in a while command).

Arnold

Arnold Nipper / nIPper consulting, Sandhausen, Germany
email: arnold at nipper.de
phone/mobile: +49 172 2650958
fax: +49 6224 9259 333