Scripts

Edwards, Thomas tedwards at BMI.com
Fri Apr 23 14:42:59 UTC 2004

Sorry to have mentioned it, nevermind!

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnold Nipper [mailto:arnold at nipper.de]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 9:41 AM
To: Edwards, Thomas
Cc: rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: Re: Scripts

On 23.04.2004 16:27 Edwards, Thomas wrote:

> Nope, just less typing is all.

I.e. you are saving 9 characters ... Maybe something more general that
processes a file with lines like "list of commands<SEP>list of devices"
would be more useful though it's also a no-brainer (just have the
command wrapped in a while command).

Arnold

Arnold Nipper / nIPper consulting, Sandhausen, Germany
email: arnold at nipper.de
phone/mobile: +49 172 2650958
fax: +49 6224 9259 333

immediately.