Alteon SSL and Dell PowerConnect

Bryce Edwards bryce at gis2.com
Tue Dec 7 19:45:36 UTC 2004

I was hoping you could point me in the right direction for using RANCID on a
couple of devices it doesn't seem to currently support.  I'd like to
customize it to be able to get configs for Alteon iSD SSL device as well as
Dell PowerConnect switches.  Please point me in the right direction of how I
should do that.  I assume I need to copy a script and edit the Expect to use
the correct dialog for those devices, which would be very similar to the
existing Alteon and Cisco scripts.  I would be happy to provide session logs
if that helps get support for these devices into the official version.
Thanks!

--
Bryce