Cloginvs dollar signs

Gee-clough, Aaron (NIH/CIT) geecla at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jan 12 14:07:36 UTC 2004

Hmmm...I took that script, named it clogin.new, and ran it with this in the
cloginrc:
add user lab-*.nih.gov      te$t
add userpassword lab-*.nih.gov      te$tpass

The result:

[rancid at lithium rancid]$ clogin.new lab-pix.nih.gov

Error: can't read "t": no such variable

Is there something else I should change to handle the new script?

Thanks.

Aaron