Maximum Config Sizes

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:55:52 UTC 2005

On 7/6/05, Jee Kay <jeekay at gmail.com> wrote:

> None.. if I nlogin manually and 'get conf' it dumps the entire config
> happily to the term. Any ideas for how to debug this further? (oh and
> nrancid doesn't support -t :))

That was obviously meant in response to the 'is there anything in the
log' paragraph, rather than what I quoted.

Also, 'time' says it quits after around 44 seconds when using nrancid.
When doing nlogin -c'show conf' directly, it also finishes afer 44
seconds, except that way it outputs the entire config correctly.

There don't appear to be any accidental hits of the prompt regexp
(even though it really is rather looser than it probably should be..)