trying to add Cisco clustering support to rancid -- almost done

Chris Stave cstave at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:37:08 UTC 2005

I'm trying to add support for clustering into rancid, I'm on my second
attempt, and this time I'm almost done (I'll describe the process and
provide code when I'm done)... I've just got one question/problem to
solve before it is done (or at least testable):

at the end of processing a switch rancid logs out of the switch; where
is this done?  I need to add a second 'exit' command there, but I'm
not sure where it does this.  (a line number would be completely
ideal, since my knowledge of scripting is a bit questionable)

Any advice on this would be great...