[rancid] Re: extreme issues

andy andy at shady.org
Wed Apr 19 16:02:04 UTC 2006

Follow up to list:

----- Forwarded message from andy <andy at shady.org> -----

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:52:32 +0100
From: andy <andy at shady.org>
To: john heasley <heas at shrubbery.net>
Subject: Re: extreme issues

Do you have enough info to look into this issue?
I can provide more if needed, Ive looked into it fairly closely now and I have to admit, without going right through
the code, I would not be able to solve the issue.

I did some testing today however, and it seems the issue exists with a "user" account and no tacacs.
I could only get clogin to work with the "admin" user using both versions 7.4 and the new 7.5.

cheers

andy    andy at shady.org

----- End forwarded message -----

andy    andy at shady.org