[rancid] Re: using rancid with netscreen firewalls

Chris Stave cstave at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:47:33 UTC 2006

The easiest way to deal with this would probably be to change the name of
the firewall to include a #, which might work.  I'm not sure if it will let
you, but its worth trying.  You could make it iub-machine-room#1 or
something.  Not the most elegant way to deal with it, but it might work.

Chris Stave
CNS, Drew University