[rancid] Netscaler Support

John A. Kilpatrick john at hypergeek.net
Tue Dec 5 20:42:56 UTC 2006

Just out of curiosity has anyone got rancid working with version 6.1 or
later of the Netscaler software?  I'm having a similar problem to others
in that it just hangs - not seeing the prompt it wants I guess.

I'm wondering what previous versions of the software were like - if it
dumped you into the FreeBSD shell (and that's what rancid is looking for)
then sending the command "shell" after login would fix that.  But if
anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks,
John

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick