Doesnt Timeout?

Seth Martin SMartin at sourceinterlink.com
Thu Feb 23 21:03:29 UTC 2006

I've Installed RANCID on a fresh install of Debian.  It runs just fine,
I setup a spare cisco 2600 router and I am able to log the config,
changes to the router get reported just fine.  However if the device
goes down (I turn itoff) and do a rancid-run it just hangs, and hangs,
and after about 15 minutes I kill the process.  I am using the TCL  and
expect packages from the rancid ftp server.  Any idea why this would
happen?  Is it maybe because I have only 1 device?  When the device is
down the clogin does timeout.

Thanks,

Seth