[rancid] Re: End of run not found

jkarpenko karpenko at willers.employees.org
Fri Mar 17 04:27:11 UTC 2006

John, thanks for the response.  I totally agree with you, I would rather match on a string that I know is the end of the config than potentially cause some other adverse affects.  I know that seeing the device prompt would do this, and I've modified the perl script [if (/^(: +)?end$/) {] several times trying to accomplish this, but I've got to be missing something.  I tried a simple [if (/^$prompt/) {] and that didn't work so I'm trying to understand why.

/karpenko/