[rancid] Re: SSH Proto 1

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Tue Oct 24 20:44:34 UTC 2006

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 04:18:14PM -0400, Ian Lists wrote:
> Is this patch need for rancid-2.3.2a5?

Alas, hardly any of the nifty new features that I've contributed to RANCID
have made it into the official release yet.  However, looking at 2.3.2a5,
I see that hunk#3 in my patch was integrated, since that portion was
a fix to an obscure bug.

So the answer is yes, if you want the feature for defining arbitray
connection methods.  If you have any problems applying or using
the patch, please contact me off-list.