[rancid] Re: SSH Proto 1

Ian Lists ian-list at insourced.us
Wed Oct 25 15:17:46 UTC 2006

Thanks, that seems to have worked but once I get logged in, all commands time out.

Cloginrc entry
add password my-switch MYPASSWORD
add user my-switch rancid
add method my-switch ssh
add noenable my-switch 1

Command via rancid
[rancid]$ bin/clogin my-switch
my-switch
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l rancid my-switch
rancid at my-switch's password:

my-switch#sh clock

Error: TIMEOUT reached

Command Manually