[rancid] Re: Scripts to archive the Cisco GSS configurations.

Chris Moody cmoody at qualcomm.com
Fri Apr 6 19:19:54 UTC 2007

There's actually more than just the running config that needs backed up.
  You have to get the contents of the dbase on the system as well.

There _is_ a backup routine for all the relevant bits on the system, but
no easy way to get the backups OFF the device.

I'm working on a routine to at minimum archive the backup tarballs.

-Chris